- Are you a talented experienced and innovative back-end developer with 2+ years of education in a relevant line of studies?
- Are you an expert in C#, ASP.NET Core?
- Do you have experience with EntityFramework, Azure DevOps, SQL?
- Are you a motivated fast learner?
- Do you have great problem-solving skills?
- Are you confident communicating in English on a professional level?
If yes – let’s talk more!
AscendXYZ is a dynamic and agile tech company that builds solutions for the aviation industry ensuring safe and uninterrupted flight operations. In other words – we make the sky safer by helping to prevent bird strikes in aviation. Specifically, for wildlife monitoring we have developed a radar solution that records bird activity, makes real-time risk models, and creates activity predictions. For obstacle assessment and management, we deliver 3D terrain models processed to identify obstacles posing a danger to flight procedures. And we are not stopping there!
AscendXYZ is growing, and we are looking for our new back-end developer to join Ascend Development team in Copenhagen. As our new developer you will be delivering new features and solutions to our customers, both on new and existing products. We can promise you exciting work with domain experts and product owners, ownership and responsibility for the development, testing and ensuring flawless operations of the Ascend solutions. Our solutions are deployed to Microsoft Azure, we are using Azure DevOps, Application Insights, and Scrum framework.
What do we offer?
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Great office in central Copenhagen or up to 95% remote work (within European time zones) – it’s your choice.
- Flexible work hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Work in an experienced team with deep industry knowledge.
If you see yourself as the perfect match, we would love to hear more about you. Tell us a few words about yourself, send your CV and /or Linkedin profile to [email protected] as soon as possible and we will get in touch with you shortly. If you have question regarding the position, you can contact Nikolaj Vestergaard Hansen on +45 53 88 34 44 or [email protected].